30/06/2015

REVIEW - John Frieda beach blonde smooth seas detangling conditioner

Hey everyone,

 
 
We all like to take care of our hair and keep it in the best condition possible and I am always looking for products that will do that but not weigh my hair down.
I am long (just past my bra strap) hair that isn't thin but not thick either so I use a lot of conditioner, I like ones that are not thin like water but not super thick like a mask on a regular basis and this product is the perfect consistency for me.
 
Right let me tell you about the smell...oh my the smell is....AMAZING so fresh and perfect for the summertime. It smells of mint that is not too strong but lingers in your hair all day and I love it when I catch a whiff (I hate that word).
 
This leaves my hair smooth, soft and really does help keep those tangles at bay. I do still get a few but that usually because I have been out in the wind!!
However this is not very moistening it is aiming at giving you beachy hair so I would recommend to us a sea salt spray after and leave to dry naturally.
 
I have been using this for quite a few weeks now and I still have over half the bottle left which is pretty impressive as I use quite a bit to cover the length.
 
 
Have you tried this or the shampoo?
 
Thanks for popping by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment