21/06/2015

REVIEW - Maybeline 24hr colour tattoo

Hey everyone,

I was looking through my makeup thinking of something new to wear; I came across the colour tattoos and fell back in love with it.
I have three colours and love all of them.




 
On and on bronze is the most popular choice in this line, it's a perfect everyday neutral colour, it's a shimmery taupe colour that will go with most looks and is the one I recommend the most.
Pink gold is cool toned, subtle and one to go for if your looking for a 'no makeup' look.
Metallic pomegranate is a deep wine colour that is great for those autumnal looks.

 

I find these to be perfect for those lazy days as just a sweep of colour, you can use them as a base which I have done a few times now a find it to be a great trick. I tend to use 'on and on bronze' on my lid then put a dark chocolate brown in the crease. You can always just use two different colours instead of shadow, finally you can also use them as an eye liner to give your eyes a pop of colour.

These have a smooth, creamy texture that I find are easy to blend with your fingers and DON'T crease which is perfect for those long days when you want those extra zzzzzz.

There are 11 colours in the range that should suit everyone's taste and are inexpensive at £4.99 which is great as they will last you quite a long time.
 
Have you tried any of the colour tattoos?
 
Thanks for popping by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment