16/08/2015

REVIEW - The body shop honey bronzer

Hey everyone,





So it's summertime and when the sun is out so is everyone else, trying to get that sun-kissed skin, however I have ginger/auburn hair I don't tan easily and by the end of August I will have a faint...and I mean faint where my engagement ring is.

As I don't tan much I like to keep it natural, thankfully The body shop has a fab bronzer that is in a very light shade that will blend into my skin tone nicely, and not make it look like I have the famous '3' on the sides of my face!!
I have the first shade from a line-up of four – Light Matte, Fair Matte, Medium Matte and Dark Matte. This is a perfect shade for starters or people that don't feel confident to use bronzer - like me.


Google images


Now then this is a beautiful, finely milled powder that feels so soft. It is easy to blend out along the cheek bone, temple and jawline and can be built up a little if you require it.
This is even light enough to sweep of all the face to add a bit of colour.
I have been using this during the summer months for the second year now, and it looks like I haven't used it at all - I don't use it everyday though!

This is currently available at The body shop for £13 but there is always offers available :)

Have you tried this? What is your favourite bronzer?

Thanks for popping by

2 comments:

  1. Best Bronzer for a drugstore price i was surprised it wasnt really orangey like most from the drugstore

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree I would at least think it would be shimmery, but no, it is the perfect drugstore matte bronzer. Thanks for reading and commenting Andrew :)

      Delete