22/08/2015

What's in my make up bag!!

Hey everyone,

 
I keep this on my desk in my bedroom for quick access as I don't always have time to rummage through my make up draws. I do try to switch this up every now and again to make sure I use all my make up (not that I have a huge amount...enough to have a play around with though).
 
FACE
 
 
 
  • Primer - The body shop tea tree pore minimiser
  • Foundation - Rimmel match perfect in 100 Ivory
  • Concealer - collection lasting perfection in light 2
  • Powder - Soap and glory one heck of a blot
  • Blusher - No7 in coral flush , MAC in well dressed , Makeup revolution in sugar and a Topshop cream blush in morning dew
  • Highlighter - MUA undress yourself shimmer highlighter
  • Bronzer - The body shop honey bronzer in 01 Review

 
 
EYES

 
 
 
  • Mascara - Younique 3D fibre lashes
  • Eye shadow base - Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze Review
  • Eye shadows - MUA palette in heaven and Earth, Younique pigments in confident, sexy and corrupt (I have yet to try corrupt)
  • Liquid eye liner - Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in black
  • Pencil liner - Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero

 
LIPS 

 
 
 
  • Lip scrub - Lush santa's
  • Lip balm - Burt's bees not sure which one!
  • Lip liner - Gosh in pink peony  
  • Lip crayon - Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in honey
  • Lip gloss - Younique lucrative lip gloss in lovesick
 
 
TOOLS
 
 
 
  •  Eye lash curlers - Primark
  • Real Techniques - buffing brush and contour brush
  • Eco tools - powder brush, blusher brush and eyeshadow brush
  • No7 - smokey eyeliner brush
  • Strictly (boots Christmas gift set years ago) - blending brush
 
 
What are your make up bag essentials?
 
 
Thanks for popping by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment