02/09/2015

So this happened in August.....

Hey everyone,

So if you follow me on twitter or instagram you will already now but on the 15th August.....









I got married!!

So if you were wondering why it took me so long to post last week I have just been de-stressing. 

The day was perfect and went b soo quickly, I still have about another month to get the photos - 2 engagement and the wedding shoot. I can't wait to see them. 
I'm not sure what to write for this post, but if you have any questions please send them my way and I will try to help the best I can.

I am currently on my honeymoon in Paris when you are reading this, once I am back and settled I will be posting more often like I used to, thank you for sticking with me :)

I hope you are having a great week

Thanks for popping by

2 comments: